MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK
- MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK
- Manufacture Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
- Product Name X99S GAMING 9 ACK
- Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
- Chipset X99
- DDR4 / 4 Channel / 8X DIMM / 128GB
- ACK: Use Killer DoubleShot Pro to combine Killer WIFI with Killer LAN
- E-ATX Form Factor
BENCHMARK MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK
MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK support Intel 2011-3 SOCKET
This motherboard supports Intel® Core™ i7 processors in the LGA2011-v3 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 4-channel (8 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 40/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK support chipset Intel x99
The Intel® X99 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA2011-v3 Intel® Core™ i7 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X99 provides a maximum 6 USB 3.0 ports, 10 SATA 6Gbit/s ports for faster data retrieval.
MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK support 5x PCIe x16 slots
The PCI Express x16 graphics interface / PCIe X16 IS high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older PCI, PCI-X, and AGP bus standards. PCIe has numerous improvements over the older standards, including higher maximum system bus throughput, lower I/O pin count and smaller physical footprint, better performance scaling for bus devices, a more detailed error detection and reporting mechanism (Advanced Error Reporting, AER), and native hot-plug functionality. More recent revisions of the PCIe standard provide hardware support for I/O virtualization. offers increased bandwidth and scalability over the previous AGP8X generation. PCI Express x16 allows up to 4 GB/s of peak bandwidth per direction, and up to 8 GB/s concurrent bandwidth.
MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK support Onboard Storage M.2
Onboard M.2 is a specification for internally mounted computer expansion cards and associated connectors. It replaces the mSATA standard, which uses the PCI Express Mini Card physical card layout and connectors. M.2’s more flexible physical specification allows different module widths and lengths, and, paired with the availability of more advanced interfacing featuresM.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK support 1 port SATA Express
Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections. SATA Express (abbreviated from Serial ATA Express and sometimes unofficially shortened to SATAe) is a computer bus interface that supports both Serial ATA (SATA) and PCI Express (PCIe) storage devices, initially standardized in the SATA 3.2 specification. The SATA Express connector used on the host side is backward compatible with the standard 3.5-inch SATA data connector, while it also provides two PCI Express lanes as a pure PCI Express connection to the storage device.
MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK support Killer DoubleShot Pro
Killer DoubleShot™ Pro allows the use of both Killer™ Wireless and Killer™ Ethernet at the same time. This will provide more usable bandwidth to the end user. A Killer™ Ethernet controller is capable of handling 1Gbps of traffic and a Killer™ Wireless adapter (2×2 11ac) is capable of handling 867 Mbps of traffic. Killer DoubleShot™ Pro allows both of these interfaces to work at the same time which will give the end user max throughput as high as 1.867Gbps. Killer DoubleShot™ Pro also gives users the ability to hook up to two different broadband networks at the same time. This creates many potential advantages for users that have access to a second broadband network (via phone, public WiFi, neighbor, etc). For example, you can use Killer Ethernet to connect to your main broadband connection to game on (or do other priority 1 tasks) and then use Killer WiFi to hook up to a separate broadband connection to watch twitch.tv, listen to music, download items, etc. In many cases this effectively doubles the usable broadband bandwidth for your Killer DoubleShot™ Pro enabled PC.
Killer DoubleShot™ Pro provides unprecedented speed, intelligence, and control for systems that have both a Killer™ Wireless adapter and a Killer™ Ethernet controller. DoubleShot™ Pro automatically picks the fastest network connection (Ethernet or Wireless) and sends all high priority traffic over that interface. All standard traffic is then sent over the other interface. This ensures the highest priority traffic will always be put on the fastest and most reliable link. Killer™ technology will automatically indentify latency sensitive gaming and voice traffic and send it over the fastest interface.
MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK support Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
The ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC. ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs/.
MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK support Nvidia SLI Technology
Upgrade your rig with a second NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU to enable SLI, the system turbocharger of choice for gamers, which enables everyone’s favorite titles to be played at the highest screen resolutions with every setting maxed out. NVIDIA SLI supports the use of up to 4 GPUs, and thanks to FCAT, SLI is certified by independent press as fast, smooth and responsive
MSI X99S GAMING 9 ACK support AMD CROSSFIRE Technology
AMD CrossFire is a brand name for the multi-GPU solution by Advanced Micro Devices, originally developed by ATI Technologies. The technology allows up to four GPUs to be used in a single computer to improve graphics performance.
Associated technology used in mobile computers with external graphics cards, such as in laptops or notebooks, is called AMD Hybrid Graphics.
Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
|Memory||• Support eight DDR4 2133/2200(OC)/2400(OC)/2600(OC)/2666(OC)/2750(OC)/3000(OC)/3110(OC)/3333(OC) MHz DRAM, 128GB Max
– Quad channel memory architecture
– Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
– Supports RDIMM 1Rx8 memory module(Operates in non-ECC mode)
|Expansion Slots||• 5 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, support up to 4-way mode
– 1-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x0/ x0
– 2-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x16/ x0*, 16/ x0/ x0/ x8/ x0**
– 3-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x16/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x0/ x8/ x0**
– 4-way mode: x8/ x8/ x0/ x16/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x0/ x8/ x4**
* For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
|Storange||• Intel X99 Express Chipset
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 x ports compatible with 1 x SATA Express port)*
– SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
– SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
– Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
• 1 x SATA Express port*
• 1 x M.2 port, supports up to 32Gb/s speed**
– M.2 port supports M.2 SATA 6Gb/s module
– M.2 PCIe interface does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 (Gen2 x2 mode) module in the M.2 port.
|Back I/O Ports||– 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
– 2 x USB 2.0 ports
– 1 x Clear CMOS button
– 8 x USB 3.0 ports
– 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
– 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
– 5 x OFC audio jacks
|LAN||Killer DoubleShot Pro|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 Codec|
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD CrossFire™ Technology
|Wireless LAN||• Killer Wireless 1525 module.
– Supports 2×2 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with advanced features
– Supports 20/ 40MHz at 2.4GHz and 20/ 40/ 80MHz at 5GHz.
– 1 x M.2 Key M Socket supports type 2280/2260/2242 storage devices in both PCIE Gen3 x4 & SATA mode
|Bluetooth||• Killer Wireless 1525 module.
– Supports Bluetooth v4.1
|Internal I/O Connectors||– 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
– 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
– 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
– 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
– 1 x M.2 connector
– 1 x SATA Express connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
– 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
– 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
– 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
– 1 x Front panel audio connector
– 2 x System panel connectors
– 1 x TPM module connector
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
– 9 x V-Check connectorsts
– 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
– 1 x Power button
– 1 x Reset button
– 1 x OC Genie button
– 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
– 1 x OC Genie mode switch
– 1 x Audio power switch
– 1 x Slow mode booting switch
– 1 x 2-Digit Debug Code LED
– 1 x Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module connector
333 total views, 4 views today