MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM
- MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM
- Manufacture Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
- Product Name X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM
- Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
- Chipset X99
- DDR4 / 4 Channel / 8X DIMM / 128GB
- GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel® i218 LAN
- E-ATX Form Factor
BENCHMARK MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support Intel 2011-3 SOCKET
This motherboard supports Intel® Core™ i7 processors in the LGA2011-v3 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 4-channel (8 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 40/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support chipset Intel x99
The Intel® X99 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA2011-v3 Intel® Core™ i7 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X99 provides a maximum 6 USB 3.0 ports, 10 SATA 6Gbit/s ports for faster data retrieval.
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support 5x PCIe x16 slots
The PCI Express x16 graphics interface / PCIe X16 IS high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older PCI, PCI-X, and AGP bus standards. PCIe has numerous improvements over the older standards, including higher maximum system bus throughput, lower I/O pin count and smaller physical footprint, better performance scaling for bus devices, a more detailed error detection and reporting mechanism (Advanced Error Reporting, AER), and native hot-plug functionality. More recent revisions of the PCIe standard provide hardware support for I/O virtualization. offers increased bandwidth and scalability over the previous AGP8X generation. PCI Express x16 allows up to 4 GB/s of peak bandwidth per direction, and up to 8 GB/s concurrent bandwidth.
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support Onboard Storage M.2
Onboard M.2 is a specification for internally mounted computer expansion cards and associated connectors. It replaces the mSATA standard, which uses the PCI Express Mini Card physical card layout and connectors. M.2’s more flexible physical specification allows different module widths and lengths, and, paired with the availability of more advanced interfacing featuresM.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support 1 port SATA Express
Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections. SATA Express (abbreviated from Serial ATA Express and sometimes unofficially shortened to SATAe) is a computer bus interface that supports both Serial ATA (SATA) and PCI Express (PCIe) storage devices, initially standardized in the SATA 3.2 specification. The SATA Express connector used on the host side is backward compatible with the standard 3.5-inch SATA data connector, while it also provides two PCI Express lanes as a pure PCI Express connection to the storage device.
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support USB3.1 GEN2
Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster. USB 3.1 Gen2 enables lightning fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
– 2X faster than USB 3.1 Gen1
– 20X faster than USB 2.0
– Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth
– Boost transfer rate for your PC and peripherals
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support Intel® i218v Gaming chipset
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I218V) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel’s LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor’s workload, so there’s more power for your game and your gameplay.More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences.
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
The ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC. ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs/.
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support Nvidia SLI Technology
Upgrade your rig with a second NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU to enable SLI, the system turbocharger of choice for gamers, which enables everyone’s favorite titles to be played at the highest screen resolutions with every setting maxed out. NVIDIA SLI supports the use of up to 4 GPUs, and thanks to FCAT, SLI is certified by independent press as fast, smooth and responsive
MSI X99A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM support AMD CROSSFIRE Technology
AMD CrossFire is a brand name for the multi-GPU solution by Advanced Micro Devices, originally developed by ATI Technologies. The technology allows up to four GPUs to be used in a single computer to improve graphics performance.
Associated technology used in mobile computers with external graphics cards, such as in laptops or notebooks, is called AMD Hybrid Graphics.
Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
|Memory||• 8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB*
– Supports DDR4 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2200(OC)/ 2133 MHz
• Quad channel memory architecture
• Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• Supports RDIMM 1Rx8 memory module (Operates in non- ECC mode)
* For the latest information about memory, please visit http://www.msi.com
|Expansion Slots||• 5 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (PCI_E1~PCI_E4 & PCI_E6*), support up to 4-way mode.
– 1-way mode: x16/x0/x0/x0/x0
– 2-way mode: x16/x0/x0/x16/x0**, x16/x0/x0/x8/x0***
- 3-way mode: x16/x0/x0/x16/x8** x8/x8/x0/x8/x0***
- 4-way mode: x8/x8/x0/x16/x8**, x8/x8/x0/x8/x4***
• 1x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot (PCI_E5)
* PCI_E6 slot, U.2 port and M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 share the same bandwidth. Please refer to page 33 for PCIe bandwidth tables.
** For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
*** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
|Storange||• Intel® X99 Chipset
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 ports from SATAe port)
• 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
– Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
– Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
• 1 x U.2 port*
– Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage
• 1 x SATAe port (compatible with 2 SATA ports)**
– Supports up to PCIe 2.0×2
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology***
*The U.2 port will be unavailable when installing the PCIe device in PCI_E6 slot.
** SATAe port is backward compatible with SATA.
|Back I/O Ports||– 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
– 3 x USB 2.0 ports
– 1 x BIOS FLASHBACK+ port
– 1 x Clear CMOS button
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 port
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
– 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
– 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
– 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
– 5 x OFC audio jacks
|LAN||Intel® i218v Gaming chipset|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 Codec|
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD CrossFire™ Technology
|WLAN & Bluetooth||• Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth® expansion module with Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 chip
– Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz, 5GHz) up to 867 Mbps speed.
– Supports Dual Mode Bluetooth® 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.0, BLE, 4.2
|Internal I/O Connectors||– 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
– 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
– 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
– 1 x flat 4-pin ATX 12V power connector*
– 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
– 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C port
– 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
– 1 x 4-pin Water Pump connector
– 2 x 4-pin OPT fan connectors
– 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
– 1 x Front panel audio connector
– 1 x RGB LED connector
– 1 x TPM module connector
– 1 x OC retry button
– 1 x OC force enter BIOS button
– 2 x Front panel connectors
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
* Provides additional power to PCIe x16 slots
1,788 total views, 2 views today