MSI X99A XPOWER AC
- MSI X99A XPOWER AC
- Manufacture Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
- Product Name X99A XPOWER AC
- Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
- Chipset X99
- DDR4 / 4 Channel / 8X DIMM / 128GB
- OC Engine: For More Flexible BCLK Adjustments
- E-ATX Form Factor
BENCHMARK MSI X99A XPOWER AC
MSI X99A XPOWER AC support Intel 2011-3 SOCKET
This motherboard supports Intel® Core™ i7 processors in the LGA2011-v3 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 4-channel (8 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 40/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
MSI X99A XPOWER AC support chipset Intel x99
The Intel® X99 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA2011-v3 Intel® Core™ i7 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X99 provides a maximum 6 USB 3.0 ports, 10 SATA 6Gbit/s ports for faster data retrieval.
MSI X99A XPOWER AC support 5x PCIe x16 slots
The PCI Express x16 graphics interface / PCIe X16 IS high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older PCI, PCI-X, and AGP bus standards. PCIe has numerous improvements over the older standards, including higher maximum system bus throughput, lower I/O pin count and smaller physical footprint, better performance scaling for bus devices, a more detailed error detection and reporting mechanism (Advanced Error Reporting, AER), and native hot-plug functionality. More recent revisions of the PCIe standard provide hardware support for I/O virtualization. offers increased bandwidth and scalability over the previous AGP8X generation. PCI Express x16 allows up to 4 GB/s of peak bandwidth per direction, and up to 8 GB/s concurrent bandwidth.
MSI X99A XPOWER AC support Onboard Storage M.2
Onboard M.2 is a specification for internally mounted computer expansion cards and associated connectors. It replaces the mSATA standard, which uses the PCI Express Mini Card physical card layout and connectors. M.2’s more flexible physical specification allows different module widths and lengths, and, paired with the availability of more advanced interfacing featuresM.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
MSI X99A XPOWER AC support 1 port SATA Express
Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections. SATA Express (abbreviated from Serial ATA Express and sometimes unofficially shortened to SATAe) is a computer bus interface that supports both Serial ATA (SATA) and PCI Express (PCIe) storage devices, initially standardized in the SATA 3.2 specification. The SATA Express connector used on the host side is backward compatible with the standard 3.5-inch SATA data connector, while it also provides two PCI Express lanes as a pure PCI Express connection to the storage device.
MSI X99A XPOWER AC support Intel® i219v Gaming chipset
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219V) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel’s LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor’s workload, so there’s more power for your game and your gameplay.More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences.
MSI X99A XPOWER AC support Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
The ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC. ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs/.
MSI X99A XPOWER AC support Nvidia SLI Technology
Upgrade your rig with a second NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU to enable SLI, the system turbocharger of choice for gamers, which enables everyone’s favorite titles to be played at the highest screen resolutions with every setting maxed out. NVIDIA SLI supports the use of up to 4 GPUs, and thanks to FCAT, SLI is certified by independent press as fast, smooth and responsive
MSI X99A XPOWER AC support AMD CROSSFIRE Technology
AMD CrossFire is a brand name for the multi-GPU solution by Advanced Micro Devices, originally developed by ATI Technologies. The technology allows up to four GPUs to be used in a single computer to improve graphics performance.
Associated technology used in mobile computers with external graphics cards, such as in laptops or notebooks, is called AMD Hybrid Graphics.
Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
• Support eight DDR4 DIMMs 2133/2200(OC)/2400(OC)/2600(OC)/2666(OC)/2750(OC)/3000(OC)/3110(OC)/3333(OC)DRAM (128GB Max)
– Supports Quad-Channel mode
|Expansion Slots||• 5 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (PCI_E1~E4, PCI_E6), support up to 4-way mode
– 1-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x0/ x0
– 2-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x16/ x0*, x16/ x0/ x0/ x8/ x0**
– 3-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x16/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x0/ x8/ x0**
– 4-way mode: x8/ x8/ x0/ x16/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x0/ x8/ x4**
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot (PCI_E5)
* For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
• Intel X99 Express Chipset
•10x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 x ports compatible with 1 x SATA Express port)*
– SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
– SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
– Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
• 1 x SATA Express port*
• 1 x M.2 port, supports M.2 SATA 6Gb/s module* or M.2 PCIe module up to 32Gb/s speed**
– M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
– M.2 PCIe module does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
– 1 x M.2 Key M Socket supports type 2280/2260/2242 storage devices in both PCIE Gen3 x4 & SATA mode
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 (Gen2 x2 mode) module in the M.2 port.
** Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
|Back I/O Ports||– 1 x PS/2 port
– 2 x USB 2.0 ports
– 1 x Clear CMOS button
– 8 x USB 3.0 ports
– 2 x USB 3.1 ports
– 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
– 2 x LAN (RJ45) ports
– 5 x OFC audio jacks
• 1 x Intel I218-V Gigabit LAN – Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
• 1 x Intel I210-AT Gigabit LAN controller
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 Codec|
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD CrossFire™ Technology
|WIreless LAN||• Wi-Fi/Bluetooth expansion module with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 chip.
– Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz, 5GHz) up to 867 Mbps speed.
|Bluetooth||• Wi-Fi/Bluetooth expansion module with Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 chip.
– Supports Bluetooth v4.0 (includes BLE* and Bluetooth 3.0+HS)
* BLE: Bluetooth Low Energy
|Internal I/O Connectors||
– 1 x 24-pin AT x main power connector
– 1 x 8-pin AT x 12V power connector
– 1 x 4-pin AT x 12V power connector
– 1 x 4-pin flat AT x 12V power connector*
– 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
– 3 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 5 USB 2.0 ports)
– 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
– 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
– 5 x 4-pin system fan connectors
– 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
– 1 x Front panel audio connector
– 2 x System panel connectors
– 1 x TPM module connector
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
– 9 x V-Check connectors
– 1 x GO2BIOS button
– 1 x Power button
– 1 x Reset button
– 2 x Base Clock control buttons
– 2 x CPU Ratio control buttons
– 1 x OC Genie button
– 1 x Discharge button
– 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
– 1 x OC Genie mode switch
– 1 x Slow mode switch
– 1 x Base Clock step swtich
– 1 x PCIe CeaseFire switch
– 1 x 2-Digit Debug Code LED
– 1 x Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module connector
* Provides additional power to PCIe x16 slots