MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING
- Manufacture Micro-Star International Co., Ltd
- Product Name X99A GODLIKE GAMING CARBON
- Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
- Chipset X99
- DDR4 / 4 Channel / 8X DIMM / 128GB
- DoubleShot-X3 PRO: Use Killer DoubleShot-X3 Pro to combine Killer WIFI with two Killer LANs
- E-ATX Form Factor
BENCHMARK MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support Intel 2011-3 SOCKET
This motherboard supports Intel® Core™ i7 processors in the LGA2011-v3 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 4-channel (8 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 40/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support chipset Intel x99
The Intel® X99 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA2011-v3 Intel® Core™ i7 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X99 provides a maximum 6 USB 3.0 ports, 10 SATA 6Gbit/s ports for faster data retrieval.
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support 5x PCIe x16 slots
The PCI Express x16 graphics interface / PCIe X16 IS high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older PCI, PCI-X, and AGP bus standards. PCIe has numerous improvements over the older standards, including higher maximum system bus throughput, lower I/O pin count and smaller physical footprint, better performance scaling for bus devices, a more detailed error detection and reporting mechanism (Advanced Error Reporting, AER), and native hot-plug functionality. More recent revisions of the PCIe standard provide hardware support for I/O virtualization. offers increased bandwidth and scalability over the previous AGP8X generation. PCI Express x16 allows up to 4 GB/s of peak bandwidth per direction, and up to 8 GB/s concurrent bandwidth.
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support Onboard Storage M.2
Onboard M.2 is a specification for internally mounted computer expansion cards and associated connectors. It replaces the mSATA standard, which uses the PCI Express Mini Card physical card layout and connectors. M.2’s more flexible physical specification allows different module widths and lengths, and, paired with the availability of more advanced interfacing featuresM.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support 1 port SATA Express
Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections. SATA Express (abbreviated from Serial ATA Express and sometimes unofficially shortened to SATAe) is a computer bus interface that supports both Serial ATA (SATA) and PCI Express (PCIe) storage devices, initially standardized in the SATA 3.2 specification. The SATA Express connector used on the host side is backward compatible with the standard 3.5-inch SATA data connector, while it also provides two PCI Express lanes as a pure PCI Express connection to the storage device.
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support USB3.1 GEN2
Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster. USB 3.1 Gen2 enables lightning fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
– 2X faster than USB 3.1 Gen1
– 20X faster than USB 2.0
– Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth
– Boost transfer rate for your PC and peripherals
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support Killer DoubleShot-X3
Killer DoubleShot-X3™ Pro provides unprecedented speed, intelligence, and control for systems that have a Killer™ Wireless-AC adapter and two Killer™ Ethernet controllers. Killer DoubleShot-X3™ Pro picks the fastest (lowest latency) network connection (Either 1st Killer Ethernet, 2nd Killer Ethernet or Killer Wireless) and sends all high priority traffic over that interface. Standard traffic is sent over the next fastest interface and bulk traffic is sent over the 3rd interface. This ensures traffic is sent to the interface that maximizes the total performance of the users system. Killer™ technology automatically identifies all latency sensitive gaming and voice traffic so that these time-critical packets will be sent over the fastest interface. The user also has the ability to prioritize each applications traffic via the Killer Network Manager which will directly impact the interface each application’s traffic is sent to.
Killer DoubleShot-X3™ Pro allows the use of all three Killer™ interfaces at the same time to provide more usable bandwidth to the end user. Each Killer™ Ethernet controller is capable of handling 1Gbps of traffic and Killer ™ Wireless-AC is capable of handling 867Mbps of traffic. Killer DoubleShotX-3™ Pro allows all three of these interfaces to work at the same time which will give the end user max throughput as high as 2.867Gbps. In order to do this, the user will need to get data from at least 3 different sources because a typical device is usually limited to sending 1Gbps or less.
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
The ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC. ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs/.
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support Nvidia SLI Technology
Upgrade your rig with a second NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU to enable SLI, the system turbocharger of choice for gamers, which enables everyone’s favorite titles to be played at the highest screen resolutions with every setting maxed out. NVIDIA SLI supports the use of up to 4 GPUs, and thanks to FCAT, SLI is certified by independent press as fast, smooth and responsive
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING support AMD CROSSFIRE Technology
AMD CrossFire is a brand name for the multi-GPU solution by Advanced Micro Devices, originally developed by ATI Technologies. The technology allows up to four GPUs to be used in a single computer to improve graphics performance.
Associated technology used in mobile computers with external graphics cards, such as in laptops or notebooks, is called AMD Hybrid Graphics.
Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
|Memory||DDR4 / 4 Channel / 8X DIMM / 128GB|
|Expansion Slots||5 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (PCI_E1~E4, PCI_E6), support up to 4-way mode
– 1-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x0/ x0
– 2-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x16/ x0*, x16/ x0/ x0/ x8/ x0**
– 3-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x16/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x0/ x8/ x0**
– 4-way mode: x8/ x8/ x0/ x16/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x0/ x8/ x4**
* For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
|Storange||• Intel X99 Express Chipset
•10x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 x ports compatible with 1 x SATA Express port)*
– SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
– SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode
– Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
• 1 x SATA Express port*
• 1 x M.2 port, supports M.2 SATA 6Gb/s module* or M.2 PCIe module up to 32Gb/s speed**
– M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
– M.2 PCIe module does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 (Gen2 x2 mode) module in the M.2 port.
|Back I/O Ports||– 1 x PS/2 port
– 2 x USB 2.0 ports
– 1 x Clear CMOS button
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 port
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
– 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
– 2 x LAN (RJ45) ports
– 1 x 6.3mm Gold-plated stereo headphone jack
– 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
– 5 x OFC audio jacks
|LAN||2 x Killer E2400 Gigabit LAN controller|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 Codec|
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD CrossFire™ Technology
|WIreless LAN||Killer Wireless 1535 module.
– Supports 2×2 802. 11a/b/g/n/ac with advanced features
– Supports 20/40 MHz at 2.4 GHz and 20/40/80 MHz at 5GHz
|Bluetooth||Killer Wireless 1535 module.
– Supports Bluetooth v4.0 (includes BLE* and Bluetooth 3.0+HS)
|Internal I/O Connectors||– 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
– 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
– 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
– 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
– 1 x M.2 connector
– 1 x SATA Express connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
– 2 x USB 3.1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
– 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
– 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
– 1 x Front panel audio connector
– 2 x System panel connectors
– 1 x TPM module connector
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
– 9 x V-Check connectors
– 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
– 1 x Power button
– 1 x Reset button
– 1 x OC Genie button
– 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
– 1 x OC Genie mode switch
– 1 x Audio selection switch
– 1 x Slow mode switch
– 1 x 2-Digit Debug Code LED
– 1 x Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module connector
733 total views, 1 views today