ASRock X99 Extreme6
- ASROCK X99 Extreme6
- Manufacture ASRock Inc
- Product Name X99 Extreme6
- Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
- Chipset X99
- DDR4 / 4 Channel / 8X DIMM / 128GB
- Intel® Gigabit LAN + Qualcomm® Atheros® Gigabit LAN
- ATX Form Factor
BENCHMARK ASROCK X99 Extreme6
ASROCK X99 Extreme6 support Intel 2011-3 SOCKET
This motherboard supports Intel® Core™ i7 processors in the LGA2011-v3 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 4-channel (8 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 40/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
ASROCK X99 Extreme6 support chipset Intel x99
The Intel® X99 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA2011-v3 Intel® Core™ i7 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X99 provides a maximum 6 USB 3.0 ports, 10 SATA 6Gbit/s ports for faster data retrieval.
ASROCK X99 Extreme6 support 3x PCIe x16 slots
The PCI Express x16 graphics interface / PCIe X16 IS high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older PCI, PCI-X, and AGP bus standards. PCIe has numerous improvements over the older standards, including higher maximum system bus throughput, lower I/O pin count and smaller physical footprint, better performance scaling for bus devices, a more detailed error detection and reporting mechanism (Advanced Error Reporting, AER), and native hot-plug functionality. More recent revisions of the PCIe standard provide hardware support for I/O virtualization. offers increased bandwidth and scalability over the previous AGP8X generation. PCI Express x16 allows up to 4 GB/s of peak bandwidth per direction, and up to 8 GB/s concurrent bandwidth.
ASROCK X99 Extreme6 support Onboard Storage M.2
Onboard M.2 is a specification for internally mounted computer expansion cards and associated connectors. It replaces the mSATA standard, which uses the PCI Express Mini Card physical card layout and connectors. M.2’s more flexible physical specification allows different module widths and lengths, and, paired with the availability of more advanced interfacing featuresM.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
ASROCK X99 Extreme6 support 1 port SATA Express
Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections. SATA Express (abbreviated from Serial ATA Express and sometimes unofficially shortened to SATAe) is a computer bus interface that supports both Serial ATA (SATA) and PCI Express (PCIe) storage devices, initially standardized in the SATA 3.2 specification. The SATA Express connector used on the host side is backward compatible with the standard 3.5-inch SATA data connector, while it also provides two PCI Express lanes as a pure PCI Express connection to the storage device.
ASROCK X99 Extreme6 support Intel® i219v Gaming chipset
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219V) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel’s LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor’s workload, so there’s more power for your game and your gameplay.More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences.
ASROCK X99 Extreme6 support Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
The ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC. ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs/.
ASROCK X99 Extreme6 support Nvidia SLI Technology
Upgrade your rig with a second NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU to enable SLI, the system turbocharger of choice for gamers, which enables everyone’s favorite titles to be played at the highest screen resolutions with every setting maxed out. NVIDIA SLI supports the use of up to 4 GPUs, and thanks to FCAT, SLI is certified by independent press as fast, smooth and responsive
ASROCK X99 Extreme6 support AMD CROSSFIRE Technology
AMD CrossFire is a brand name for the multi-GPU solution by Advanced Micro Devices, originally developed by ATI Technologies. The technology allows up to four GPUs to be used in a single computer to improve graphics performance.
Associated technology used in mobile computers with external graphics cards, such as in laptops or notebooks, is called AMD Hybrid Graphics.
Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
|Memory||– Quad Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 8 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– Supports DDR4 3000+(OC)*/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2400(OC)/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
– Supports non-ECC RDIMM (Registered DIMM)
– Supports DDR4 ECC, un-buffered memory/RDIMM with Intel® Xeon® processors E5 series in the LGA 2011-3 Socket
– Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
|Expansion Slots||– 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1 @ x16 mode; PCIE3 @ x16 mode; PCIE5 @ x8 mode)*
– 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
– 1 x mini-PCI Express Slot
– Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
– Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™, 3-Way SLI™ and SLI™***
– 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1 and PCIE3)
|Storange||– 10 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and Intel® Rapid Storage 13), NCQ, AHCI, Hot Plug and ASRock HDD Saver Technology*
– 1 x eSATA Connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
|Back I/O Ports||– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 1 x eSATA Connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (ASMedia ASM1042) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– 1 x Clear CMOS Switch
– HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|LAN||– 1 x Intel® I218V (Gigabit LAN PHY 10/100/1000 Mb/s)
– 1 x Qualcomm® Atheros® AR8171 (PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s)
– Supports Qualcomm® Atheros® Security Wake On Internet Technology (on Qualcomm® Atheros® AR8171)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 Codec|
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD CrossFire™ Technology
343 total views, 5 views today