ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Product Name Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac
- LGA1151 socket for 8th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
- Chipset Intel® Z370
- DDR4, 2 x DIMM, Dual Channel, 32GB
- 1 x M.2 slots
- Intel® 2T2R Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi + BT 4.2 Module, 1 ASRock WiFi 2.4/5
- Mini iTX
BENCHMARK ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac
|Cpu||LGA1151 socket for 8th-gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
|Memory||DDR4, 2 x DIMM, Dual Channel, 32GB|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe x16 slots
0 x PCIe x8 slots
0 x PCIe x1 slots
0 x PCI slots
|Storange||1 x M.2 slots
0 x SATA Express
6 x SATA3 slots
|Back I/O Ports||– 2 x Antenna Ports
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
– 1 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 (Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 and USB-C Display)*
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)* 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 3.1 Gen1) is included
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– 1 x Clear CMOS Button
– HD Audio Jacks: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|LAN||Intel Ethernet i219v|
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Support DDR4 Memory
DDR4 SDRAM, an abbreviation for double data rate fourth-generation synchronous dynamic random-access memory, is a type of synchronous dynamic random-access memory (SDRAM) with a high bandwidth (“double data rate”) interface.
The primary advantages of DDR4 over its predecessor
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Support Thunderbolt
Thunderbolt is the brand name of a hardware interface developed by Intel that allows the connection of external peripherals to a computer. Thunderbolt 1 and 2 use the same connector as Mini DisplayPort (MDP), whereas Thunderbolt 3 uses USB Type-C. It was initially developed and marketed under the name Light Peak.
Thunderbolt combines PCI Express (PCIe) and DisplayPort (DP) into one serial signal, and additionally provides DC power, all in one cable. Up to six peripherals may be supported by one connector through various topologies.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Support HDMI
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac With Intel Ethernet I219V
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219V) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel’s LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor’s workload, so there’s more power for your game and your gameplay.More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Support M.2
Onboard M.2 is a specification for internally mounted computer expansion cards and associated connectors. It replaces the mSATA standard, which uses the PCI Express Mini Card physical card layout and connectors.