ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6
- Product Name Fatal1ty Z270 Professional Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6
- Intel® Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
- Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
- Chipset Intel® Z270
- DDR4, 4 x DIMM, Dual Channel, 64GB
- NVIDIA® Quad SLI™, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™
- 10 SATA3, 2 SATA Express, 3 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
BENCHMARK ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6
|Cpu||Intel® Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
|Memory||DDR4, 4 x DIMM, Dual Channel, 64GB|
|Expansion Slots||3 x PCIe x16 slots
0 x PCIe x8 slots
3 x PCIe x1 slots
0 x PCI slots
|Storange||– 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
– 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors by ASMedia ASM1061, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
|Back I/O Ports||– 2 x Antenna Ports
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x D-Sub Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM2142) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM2142) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Intel® Z270) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))*
– 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 3.1 Gen1) (Intel® Z270) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
|LAN|| Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– 1 x Giga PHY Intel® I219V, 1 x GigaLAN Intel® I211AT
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
– Supports Dual LAN with Teaming*
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
|Audio||7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)|
|Multi-GPU Support||CROSSFIRE and SLI|
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 support 7th and 6th generation Intel LGA 1151
This Motherboard supports 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel Core™ i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors in the LGA 1151 package. Integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express® controllers support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, two-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCIe Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 with Chipset Intel® Z270
The Intel® Z270 is a single-chipset design that supports 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core™ i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the Z270 chipset provides a maximum of 10 USB 3.0 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z270 also supports integrated graphics, so you’ll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Support DDR4 Memory
DDR4 SDRAM, an abbreviation for double data rate fourth-generation synchronous dynamic random-access memory, is a type of synchronous dynamic random-access memory (SDRAM) with a high bandwidth (“double data rate”) interface.
The primary advantages of DDR4 over its predecessor, DDR3, include higher module density and lower voltage requirements, coupled with higher data rate transfer speeds. The DDR4 standard theoretically allows for DIMMs of up to 512 GiB in capacity, compared to DDR3’s theoretical maximum of 128 GiB per DIMM.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Support HDMI
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 With Intel Ethernet I219V
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219V) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel’s LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor’s workload, so there’s more power for your game and your gameplay.More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Support AMD CrossFire
AMD CrossFire is a brand name for the multi-GPU solution by Advanced Micro Devices, originally developed by ATI Technologies. The technology allows up to four GPUs to be used in a single computer to improve graphics performance.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 Support NVIDIA SLI
Upgrade your rig with a second NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU to enable SLI, the system turbocharger of choice for gamers, which enables everyone’s favorite titles to be played at the highest screen resolutions with every setting maxed out. NVIDIA SLI supports the use of up to 4 GPUs, and thanks to FCAT, SLI is certified by independent press as fast, smooth and responsive