ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Product Name Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Intel® Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
- Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
- Chipset Intel® Z270
- DDR4, 2 x DIMM, Dual Channel, 32GB
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- 1 Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB Type-C), 9 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 5 Rear, 1 Fatal1ty Mouse Port)
- Mini iTX
BENCHMARK ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac
|Cpu||Intel® Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
|Memory||DDR4, 2 x DIMM, Dual Channel, 32GB|
|Expansion Slots|| 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
– 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module (on the rear I/O)
– 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
|Storange||– 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
– 1 x SATA Express 10 Gb/s Connector**
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)***
|Back I/O Ports||– 2 x Antenna Ports
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
– 1 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 (Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 and USB-C Display)*
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 3.1 Gen1) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– 1 x Clear CMOS Switch
– HD Audio Jacks: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|LAN||Intel Ethernet i219v|
|Audio||7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)|
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac support 7th and 6th generation Intel LGA 1151
This Motherboard supports 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel Core™ i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors in the LGA 1151 package. Integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express® controllers support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, two-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCIe Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac with Chipset Intel® Z270
The Intel® Z270 is a single-chipset design that supports 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core™ i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the Z270 chipset provides a maximum of 10 USB 3.0 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z270 also supports integrated graphics, so you’ll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac Support DDR4 Memory
DDR4 SDRAM, an abbreviation for double data rate fourth-generation synchronous dynamic random-access memory, is a type of synchronous dynamic random-access memory (SDRAM) with a high bandwidth (“double data rate”) interface.
The primary advantages of DDR4 over its predecessor, DDR3, include higher module density and lower voltage requirements, coupled with higher data rate transfer speeds. The DDR4 standard theoretically allows for DIMMs of up to 512 GiB in capacity, compared to DDR3’s theoretical maximum of 128 GiB per DIMM.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac Support Thunderbolt
Thunderbolt is the brand name of a hardware interface developed by Intel that allows the connection of external peripherals to a computer. Thunderbolt 1 and 2 use the same connector as Mini DisplayPort (MDP), whereas Thunderbolt 3 uses USB Type-C. It was initially developed and marketed under the name Light Peak.
Thunderbolt combines PCI Express (PCIe) and DisplayPort (DP) into one serial signal, and additionally provides DC power, all in one cable. Up to six peripherals may be supported by one connector through various topologies.
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming-ITX/ac With Intel Ethernet I219V
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219V) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel’s LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor’s workload, so there’s more power for your game and your gameplay.More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences.